Our Loft Conversion Construction Options
Our involvement in your loft conversion can vary according to how you would like to manage the project and budget. We can undertake as much or as little of the project as you would like. We can offer a design package only which can be used to obtain prices from builders in your local area or enable you to undertake your own self build loft conversion. We can also be part of the construction process offering a full or part conversion.
We can therefore offer a number of different services tailored to your requirements and budget. So what's included? Below is a specification for the level of service provided for each part of the process.
Loft Conversion Design Only
- Full measured technical survey
- Design consultation for layout
- Planning permission obtained if required
- Structural calculations
- Preparation of working drawings in compliance with Building Regulations
- Submissions to local authorities (submission fees not included)
Complete Loft Conversion Design and Build
- All design aspects as above
- Full structure inc. floor, stairs, windows, supports, walls
- Skirting, doors, architraves etc
- Electrics and plumbing as required
- Plaster finish and ready to decorate
We are more than happy to tailor our service to your requirements. Should you wish us to do a part installation we can alter the contract to suit.